Friday 21 June 2013

Actress Juliet Ibrahim: “I’m Prettier Than Kim Kardashian As An African Woman With Natural Beauty & No Surgeries”

Ghanaian beauty queen and actress Juliet Ibrahim in a face-face conversation with a fan said she is 100 times prettier than Kim Kardashian.

This came about after the mother of one accused Nigerians of wasting their money by paying $500,000 to Kim K for a 45seconds stage appearance in Lagos on Sunday.

Here is what Juliet Ibrahim said to a fan who insulted her after she accused Nigerians of paying too much:

‘Ok here’s my 2cents! Been reading comments about Darey’s concert and to be honest I don’t see why he will pay so much money and fly Kim k down to naija just for a 45sec intro on his show, like seriously! Bro, u could have flown me from Ghana and I would have represented! Lol no hard feelings but it’s about time we start appreciating our very own African talents then paying all these foreigners so much for 45seconds performances. Check me out, way hotter than some of them peeps una Dey pay big bucks for nothing better.’

‘The fact is and will always remain I, Juliet Ibrahim is 100 times hotter, prettier than Kim k! I have every right to say so Cus I am an African woman without any surgeries and natural beauty is what I brag of. If this is offending u pls kindly walk without your faulty specs and bang your head into a wall’.

Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian actress who recently gave birth while Kim Kardashian is an American reality TV show star.

Do you think Juliet Ibrahim is hotter than Kim Kardashian?

No comments:

Post a Comment